California Center – Voluntary Internship Opportunity Function: Marketing and Business Development Join us to help promote California in China!
Marketing and Business Development Internship
California Center is looking for voluntary interns. You will be involved in various aspects of our business, and learn and practice skills in marketing, business development, supplier management, international trade and cross-border ecommerce. You are able to choose the specific area that will suit your career goals and interests.
The area of work include:
- Assist in marketing in U.S, including program design, events planning, and website and social media management.
- Assist in the development and service of our U.S. members
- Source agrifood suppliers in U.S. and facilitate cross-border ecommerce
- Assist in projects in Cross-border E-commerce, Education, Sports & Entertainment
*Specific responsibility will be assigned based on intern’s interest and skills.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Be able to solve problems quickly and concisely
- Must be proactive and take initiative to finish assigned tasks on time
- Strong interest in Marketing, Business Development or International Trade
Working Time: Flexible (on site or off site), but requires to be on site at least once a week
Work Address：1921 Arena Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95834
Company Website： www.californiacenter.us
If you are interested in this great opportunity and want to learn from successful business entrepreneur, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Liya Shi at 916-3716886 ext.28.
Download the PDF file of the internship program: California Center Internship