California Center Areas of Focus in China
Strategically located in the cities of Shanghai, Chengdu, and Chongqing the California Center offers a myriad of services to help get your goods, products and services directly to Chinese buyers and wholesalers!
The California Center strategically utilizes ports like the Yangshan Port (Shanghai), which is the world’s largest deep-water operating port and gateway to the world’s largest consumer population. Additionally, it is located in the newly established free-trade zone which provides a revolutionary new level of benefits to businesses in California.
Sports, Media, and Entertainment
California Center is quickly emerging as a leading connecting agent in building bridges for major sports, media, and entertainment opportunities in China. Through its partnerships with major media partners as well as sports and entertainment icons, California Center is leading the charge for North American Entities to engage in exciting new emerging markets in China.
WHY JOIN US?
California Center provides one-stop services for U.S. food companies through cross-border e-commerce
- Enjoy China’s growing demand for imported products
- Benefit from China’s growing cross-border ecommerce: less regulation, no Chinese label needed, reduced duties and tax
- Enjoy California Center one-stop services to sell directly to Chinese consumers
- Get recognition by being listed on one of largest ecommerce sites in China, which services as a great marketing tool to attract potential big business buyers
- Reduced investment and risk to tap into huge Chinese market than selling to China on your own
- Dedicated U.S. Staff and Chinese business experts to assist you in every step. Transparent processes and government support in both U.S. and China
California Center News
California Center Hosts Governor Brown and U.S. Consul General Greene for Business Engagement during Governor’s Historic Visit to Chengdu, China
SACRAMENTO, CA – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. was hosted by the California Center over the weekend in Chengdu for a special business breakfast event during his historic visit to Sichuan Province, China. Governor Brown is the first sitting California Governor on record to visit Sichuan, and made immediate use of his time by meeting with several key U.S.
Guideline on Exporting Wine to China
Exporting wine to China is very complex and time-consuming since China has very strict regulation on importing foreign wine. For businesses that want to export wine to China, understanding the whole process and documentation requirement is crucial.
U.S. Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) have a lot of great resources on how to export wine to China. We highly recommend those who want to export wine to China to check out TTB website to get more information. Here are some resources we found very useful:
Apart from TTB, you can also find other guide about exporting wine from China. The following is a very useful guide about exporting California Wine:
- California Wine Export Guide
The following information is from TTB Website about the requiredments needs and the process of shipping wine to China:
- LABELING REQUIREMENTS
- LICENSING and REGISTRATION
- IMPORT PROCEDURES